ticket prices for semi- final

The club have come on leaps and bounds since the take over, but they have failed miserably with regards selling the Arsenal semi -final tickets , they can off load tickets to agencies for tommy tourist for home and away games , but can't keep their own loyal fans informed by e-mail or text for an FA Cup semi-final . We are regarded as customers not supporters not something i particularly like but maybe their "sales team" should have been a little more pro-active instead of letting the media and Rag fanzines try to embarrass us ,and therefore bring the ticket situation to our attention

Fair enough jimmy but it's harder to shift 33k than 3k for a match in London

The problem is, our very slow selling criteria ! By the time people can buy tickets on their number of points, all the cheap trains have gone and hotels are booked ( especially on Marathon day ) and they're already resigned to watching on the tele

The best way forward, is to announce an away game, and give everyone a week, or 2 if possible, to apply. Once all applications are in, then those with enough points can login and purchase their ticket(s) i.e. we get an allocation of 3000, 5,000 applicants, the top 3000 can buy them ! - simple. Or if only 2,500 apply then everyone gets one
Any remaining / unclaimed will then go to a 2nd chance sale - with whatever criteria the club wants

This is what United do, it gives everyone a chance to apply and it's why they always sell out quickly

The FA do something similar with England away tickets, although they give 70% based on loyalty, and the remaining 30% go in a ballot for every game - so everyone in the away club has a chance to go to every game !

Basically taking 31500 to london for an away game, I struggle to see the issue
It's a very strange world we live in these days. I know there's always been petty bullshit between fans but these days, thanks in the main to social media, the world seems to be full of twats who seem to have no real interest in football at all beyond taking the piss out of clubs for the most bizarre stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.