General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNP for me but if I lived south of the border I'd vote Labour. Some of you should try and listen to what Corbyn has to say instead of believing the media - and regurgitating it on here. You laugh at how the rags are bum sucked and then fall for it when it comes to the political parties. Last time I checked being for the people and general fairness rather than vested interest/greed wasn't a bad stand point.

200 quid an hour is small "burday" cake crumbs to our Yaya mate. More like £1300 an hour.
That's only if you count him working every hour in a week. In all likelihood, even playing twice a week, he's only putting in 30 hours a week. If you're being generous and giving him a 40 hour week, he's on £5000 an hour. Yaya and 4 other similar paid players account for our entire match day income, every season. There can be no doubt that football will implode sooner or later and these sort of numbers start to explain why.

That's only if you count him working every hour in a week. In all likelihood, even playing twice a week, he's only putting in 30 hours a week. If you're being generous and giving him a 40 hour week, he's on £5000 an hour. Yaya and 4 other similar paid players account for our entire match day income, every season. There can be no doubt that football will implode sooner or later and these sort of numbers start to explain why.
Ah well. I lose no sleep over it, he and many other top pro's pay their taxes. I just think that the club should reduce ticket prices but that's for debate upstairs.

what we will do is cut out this abuse. someone who votes for whoever is not a twat, a **** or anything else.

have your say but be polite. 2 days ago we were just blues on a forum. nothing should change that.

There can be no doubt that football will implode sooner or later and these sort of numbers start to explain why.
Wavering massively off topic but I don't think it will so I believe there is a huge amount of doubt. Hollywood has never imploded and the top stars get paid a far higher wage per film than top players get in a year.

So long as people watch the product, be that football or movies or concerts then those at the top will be paid obscene amounts.

Which is fine so long as their pay whatever tax is required by law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.