Champions League/Europa League semi-final draws

I think they are a decent team but currently sat 10th in their league. A league of mediocrity from Atletico down. Also just scraped passed the mighty Genk in the last round so I would imagine United will be happy getting them, playing them at home the second leg.

They've already beaten Shakhtar to get here, and they turned over Barcelona this season as well as beating Real Madrids over 2 legs in the Copa del Rey. No one in Spain would be surprised if Celta beat United fairly easily.

You are massively underestimating them.

They've already beaten Shakhtar to get here, and they turned over Barcelona this season as well as beating Real Madrids over 2 legs in the Copa del Rey. No one in Spain would be surprised if Celta beat United fairly easily.

Imo you are massively overestimating them

Not at all, I have liked the look of them but think out of the ones remaining they are the weakest, if they was as good as you are making out they would be higher than tenth. I hope they batter them either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.