What are your Wembley plans?

Virgin releasing the list of dry trains on saturday for those going by train
DRY TRAIN UPDATE

Just been up to the Virgin desk at Piccaddilly to clear up something with our booking as couldn't get any sense out of the Trainline call centre.

According to the Virgin desk, trains out of Manchester on Sunday aren't dry, which I thought would be the case, as I went to the LC final on the chuffer last year and there was plenty of booze on board.

In terms of trains back, it's the station's call, so who knows.

Chin chin!
Just been on to them to get clarification. They are now saying trains down to Euston in the morning definitely are not dry but that four of the trains back to Manchester on Sunday evening will definitely be dry.

Am down from Saturday Morning until Sunday Evening with wife and daughter, stopping at Novotel on Wembley Way on the Saturday night. Am after suggestions for best places to drink pre-match with blues not gooners. Normally head down day trip on coach so not certain of best places when there all day.

Just been on to them to get clarification. They are now saying trains down to Euston in the morning definitely are not dry but that four of the trains back to Manchester on Sunday evening will definitely be dry.

well I will be well lubricated by the trip home so can live with that

Travelling from west sussex near brighton. Gonna get the train and then the tube.
Probably gonna leave around 10:30am.
Absolutely buzzing for this. I have saved long and hard for this game and treated myself to a very nice seat. It is my first time at Wembley :)
First time but won't be your last have a great day mate,I remember my first time in 1969 it was the final, the community singing before the game will be a thing I will never forget.

For those going to Watford - how are you getting to Wembley? Just been checking the trains and it's 1.5 hours from Watford Junction to Wembley.

Is that right?? No direct trains it seems

Get the Overground from Watford Junction to Wembley Central mate. Takes 25 mins

Leaving in about a hour and half 4.pm as soon as the good lady home from work , weekend in the big smoke,
Changing of the guards, war rooms, dungeons , natural history tomorrow day, china town , rickshaw ride, Covent gardens tomorrow evening
Just hoping I can get a parking spot at the hotel tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.