Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

All under 16's season cards should £100 anywhere in the ground, 16 - 21 and over 65 should be £200 anywhere in the ground and everyone else's cards should see a 25% reduction in the price. The money from season cards is a fraction these days of turnover and can easily be recouped with adding a small percentage on all these global sponsorship deals. We have sold out signs for the whole season, a ground that is rocking and more importantly the next generation of fans can watch the matches for an affordable price.

I will be renewing and I might get a season card too for r kid whose hit tougher times since Uber screwed up the taxi business.

Anyone short of a few quid for renewing might want to lump on Dzeko scoring for Roma this weekend. I woke up from a dream this morning with Edin scoring another header.

40 seconds in

Probably going to renew despite being relocated from 125 due to the new corporate seats for the tunnel club.

What's the view like from 93:20 seats?

Where's Joes as I've not heard of that one before?

How much do these seats cost?

Any recommendations on non-premium seats in either Colin Bell or East stand?

I'm in 93:20. View is decent and the bar is a bonus especially on European nights. The thing that pisses me off is the empty seats for all but the big games and the number of away fans too. Away fans in there for big games and European games.

I
I'm in 93:20. View is decent and the bar is a bonus especially on European nights. The thing that pisses me off is the empty seats for all but the big games and the number of away fans too. Away fans in there for big games and European games.[/QUOT if the right policies were in place we would have hardly any if any empty seats .with our fan base there is no need for it

I was expecting my sons to increase this year as he's now 16, but the small print in the email says 'For the 2017/18 season age band categories are as follows; Under 18, 18-21, Adult and Over 65. Your age band and therefore the price you pay is calculated based on the age you will be as of 1st August 2017.' Is that new, or was I wrong thinking there was a 16-18 category?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.