Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon they'll sell Benzema to Arsenal if they acquired Aguero.

Funny enough while @Akiva is right the Aguero is a far better striker than Benzema, Benzema is the better team footballer.

His movement, control, quick one touch passing plays a unique role in their offense. For that reason, I really don't see Madrid being interested in Aguero.

But if they were and purchased Aguero moving Benzema would not be that hard. Madrid moves players they don't want easily all the time.

I don't see RM being interested in Aguero either. He's an anomaly to me. We have over a 40 game PL sample size during his city career where we scored more PPG without him than with him. I was totally ignored when I proved this in the aguero thread....Pep dropped him for an 'unkown PL quantity' in GJ and it worked out perfectly fine. This applies to your Benzema point in that he's the better team footballer ... which I agree with. Aguero isn't as hot of a commodity as people might think (FROM MY POV).

I agree with your post and it applies to my initial point that Kun probably isn't going to Real....psg ...or anyone else for that matter. Which is correlated directly to KM.

There's a reason KM is 8/1 to join...not as likely as people are expecting.

I think Madrid are more likely to go for an up and coming CF if they are to replace Benzema, someone like Dybala, Belotti, or even Kane.

If it is going to be a more experienced player I think Aubemeyang would be the go to player. More goals than Kun, wants only a Madrid or Barca move, and suits the counter attacking style for the Champions League games.

I don't see Aguero going anywhere at the £60m-£70m we would want for him whilst also be guaranteeing a first choice place.

All the other top clubs who could afford him pretty much all have 25-30 goal a season CF's playing for them so if anything he will rotate, which is exactly what he would be doing at City with Jesus, so why move?

Got lost in the mix....good post and we agree.

I reckon they'll sell Benzema to Arsenal if they acquired Aguero.

Funny enough while @Akiva is right the Aguero is a far better striker than Benzema, Benzema is the better team footballer.

His movement, control, quick one touch passing plays a unique role in their offense. For that reason, I really don't see Madrid being interested in Aguero.

But if they were and purchased Aguero moving Benzema would not be that hard. Madrid moves players they don't want easily all the time.

I don't agree that Benzema wouldn't be hard to move. That's incredibly insulting to the ego to be pushed out after winning the league / CL.

You have family/life issues also. Can you imagine dropping Kun after 93:20? Somewhat similar.

I don't see RM being interested in Aguero either. He's an anomaly to me. We have over a 40 game PL sample size during his city career where we scored more PPG without him than with him. I was totally ignored when I proved this in the aguero thread....Pep dropped him for an 'unkown PL quantity' in GJ and it worked out perfectly fine. This applies to your Benzema point in that he's the better team footballer ... which I agree with. Aguero isn't as hot of a commodity as people might think (FROM MY POV).

I agree with your post and it applies to my initial point that Kun probably isn't going to Real....psg ...or anyone else for that matter. Which is correlated directly to KM.

There's a reason KM is 8/1 to join...not as likely as people are expecting.
Presidential election at real Madrid this year and Perez has promised a galactico and he loves Aguero
Signing Aguero might be more to do with off the pitch avents than on in

Presidential election at real Madrid this year and Perez has promised a galactico and he loves Aguero
Signing Aguero might be more to do with off the pitch avents than on in

Good post. I didn't factor this in. I'd fire money on Sanchez at 2-1 and Mbappe at 8-1 honestly. I just don't want folks to get their hopes up. I tossed my 2 cents in and don't want to dominate the thread so I'll bow down. Cheers.

Lets hope he will win the Champions League this season so he can fulfil his ambition in that regard.

Good post. I didn't factor this in. I'd fire money on Sanchez at 2-1 and Mbappe at 8-1 honestly. I just don't want folks to get their hopes up. I tossed my 2 cents in and don't want to dominate the thread so I'll bow down. Cheers.
I agree Aguero to me wouldn't fit in on the pitch at real Madrid
Aguero is a big name in world football and that is the reason I think Perez will try to get him

I agree Aguero to me wouldn't fit in on the pitch at real Madrid
Aguero is a big name in world football and that is the reason I think Perez will try to get him

(Ok my last post :)

I disagree. I think Real Madrid is the best run club in the world. It took many years to get to where they are and I think we can catch up to them but I also think folks get blindsided by this 'galactico method' that they use. They do it with precision not just by name/stature. (Passed on Pogba). It would be a mistake to buy Kun and I'd be mildly surprised if they did.

(For all the USA observers...they are the Kentucky of soccer :)

(Ok my last post :)

I disagree. I think Real Madrid is the best run club in the world. It took many years to get to where they are and I think we can catch up to them but I also think folks get blindsided by this 'galactico method' that they use. They do it with precision not just by name/stature. (Passed on Pogba). It would be a mistake to buy Kun and I'd be mildly surprised if they did.

(For all the USA observers...they are the Kentucky of soccer :)
Best run club?
Best run government backed debt club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.