Paolo Fernandes

He just can't stop scoring despite being an attacking midfielder/winger. Wonder if he'll make the bench against West Ham in the FA cup. He certainly deserves it.

Fernandes seems to be two footed as well which must make him a horror to defend against regardless of which side he's on.

He isn't particularly two footed as you don't really see him taking shots with his right or attempting many passes either but he is more than capable and willing to go to his right to beat a defender and put a cross in as he did for Sancho's headed goal against Celtic.

He isn't particularly two footed as you don't really see him taking shots with his right or attempting many passes either but he is more than capable and willing to go to his right to beat a defender and put a cross in as he did for Sancho's headed goal against Celtic.
I did mean in his general play but then of the 4 goals he scored in October (from the previous page) 2 were right footed and 2 left. The 4th in particular he could have switched to his stronger foot but was confident enough to place it with his right.

Haven't heard much about him lately, haven't seen EDS games as much as I'd like to. How has he been in 2017? He was on fire late 2016, is he still be used as a 10, floating 8, when he should clearly be on the right wing.

Also, if someone could correct me, I know he's 18 but is not allowed to play games for the Youth Cup? Nmecha is also 18 and plays for us.
I'm asking because I think he would be better on the right wing for the next fixture than Diaz, and let Diaz in the middle.

Haven't heard much about him lately, haven't seen EDS games as much as I'd like to. How has he been in 2017? He was on fire late 2016, is he still be used as a 10, floating 8, when he should clearly be on the right wing.

Also, if someone could correct me, I know he's 18 but is not allowed to play games for the Youth Cup? Nmecha is also 18 and plays for us.
I'm asking because I think he would be better on the right wing for the next fixture than Diaz, and let Diaz in the middle.

He's still being used as a 10 and tbh he's on the periphery for me. He's a RW 100%, not a 10. He's too old to play in the FA Youth Cup - he's the year above. He turns 19 this season, Nmecha turned 18 this season.

I expect he'll be loaned next year personally. He's ready for it anyway and he's a better footballer than Yaw Yeboah IMO who's getting game time for Twente at RW on loan.

He's still being used as a 10 and tbh he's on the periphery for me. He's a RW 100%, not a 10. He's too old to play in the FA Youth Cup - he's the year above. He turns 19 this season, Nmecha turned 18 this season.

I expect he'll be loaned next year personally. He's ready for it anyway and he's a better footballer than Yaw Yeboah IMO who's getting game time for Twente at RW on loan.
Okay that makes sense, was wondering why hr couldnt play in youth cup. A loan to twente would be great but I hope the fact that he is spanish and our connection to girona makes me think he should go there. Girona play a 343 so he can play right wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.