Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

The 13 month sentence quote sounds a lot like the type of hear-say bollocks that gets written in the Off Topic forum, I doubt it's factually accurate.

Absolutely not, it means that the prosecution couldn't find enough evidence to get a conviction past the reasonable doubt stage.

I stand corrected. A friend was accused of rape once and it didn't even make court. Footballers, like musicians, are in an awkward place when young girls obsess over them but that's the nature of the beast.

I stand corrected. A friend was accused of rape once and it didn't even make court. Footballers, like musicians, are in an awkward place when young girls obsess over them but that's the nature of the beast.
He was the obssessed one in this case hence why he got a heavy sentence

It's worthwhile noting that under the Sentencing Guidelines for Sexual Offences the starting point for rape of a child under 13 (who is not legally capable of consenting) is 13 YEARS, not months. That is without any aggravating factors being taken into account, which could readily push it up to 20 years.

The notion that the Courts go easy on sexual offenders these days is utterly absurd.

April 4th 2017 - Wolverhampton teacher jailed for 16 months for having sex with 15 year old pupil.

Judge - 'there is no evidence you pose a future risk.'

No wonder Johnson is pissed off !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.