Citizens membership ideas

We could have a McManaman membership to encourage people to pay extra for a different category.

What about a small away allocation of tickets for cityzens? say 100 per game on a first come first served basis, allocation dependant of course? Not to undermine those with LP's though. If city stopped creaming off tickets for agencies then they could possibly do this. Thoughts?

We could have a McManaman membership to encourage people to pay extra for a different category.

If it was a McManaman membership surely it would have to be - pay extra for sod all or is that the Nigel Clough membership I am confusing it with?

IT'S TIME TO SCRAP THE FEE! Are you reading this CITY, KHALDOON, SORIANO & Co?

Question to City. How much are you actually making out of the fee? A few £100,000? Peanuts!(see below)

So that's what you'd lose if you scrapped the membership fee?

Guess what, you'd make it back in matchday ticket sales, merchandising, drink and food sales, other related City sales, etc, due to more City fans taking up the option of a free Citizens card.

Why?

Because if the Citizens card was free, 1000's, 10,000's of new City fans would sign up.

£30, or whatever the price is, for the privilege of buying a matchday ticket, no thanks.

Free! I'll have one of those. What do I have to do?

Send the club my personal details, and accept City related emails, offers, etc. I can live with that.

So Khaldoon, Soriano, Danny Wilson(who I've got plenty of time for), are you going to make City the first club in the PL not to charge a membership fee for the privilege of buying a matchday ticket? Go on! Break the mould. Be different. Be the first club to do it in the PL, if it hasn't already been done? Look at the bigger picture. Empty seats. Falling Etihad attendances in reality, even though the stadium has been expanded. Disenchanted fans. Apathy. etc. Win the fans back over. Get them back into the Etihad and give Pep and the team the support and a full stadium they deserve. Or are you going to ignore the obvious and the fans, and keep on squeezing us until more and more of us get fed up with the money making machine that has now became Manchester City (£525mill, see below), until more of us walk away?

Deloitte Football Money League 2017
Planet Football
January 2017

mcfc.jpg

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...oitte-uk-sport-football-money-league-2017.pdf

At least one other club do it in the PL. When I missed out on a ticket for Burnley away I went on their website, joined the 'Clarets Club' (can't remember it's proper name), free of charge and bought a ticket in the Burnley end. Simple.

Again.

Just get rid of the ridiculous fee. It's peanuts to City. But it put's City fans off signing up.

Again.

Just get rid of the ridiculous fee. It's peanuts to City. But it put's City fans off signing up.
Dont see the problem, my daughter doesnt have one and gets tickets when she wants, my son and myself buy the cityzen membership, but get the money back by going to 6 games, plus our 10% shop discount. Fans are free to choose whatever suits them no big deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.