Cycling - hints, tips and routes

There's a little sneeky cycle lane running parallel to the bridgewater canal just past alti..it's only a gap in some privets.. brings you out infront of the bay malton public house takes you down into lymme and beyond, nice and wide and on a summers day you'd think it was france
I'v ran that, bottom of Atlantic St Alti theres a little car park that you go through and your on it, great run through Lymm outskirts and ended up at Latchford Locks near Warrington

c8553521cebd31589673e4b449fccb74.jpg

Cunts

You'r supposed to be lean and ripped if you cycle hard, WTF happened there?

He's obviously not cycling hard, or medium but the lad is out on a bike and wearing pink so fair fucks.

As for a cyclist being ripped, mainly legs and core but most like me have pipe cleaner arms and that's about it.

He's obviously not cycling hard, or medium but the lad is out on a bike and wearing pink so fair fucks.

As for a cyclist being ripped, mainly legs and core but most like me have pipe cleaner arms and that's about it.
I'v taken it up in last 4 months, lost nearly a stone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.