Cycling - hints, tips and routes

Good work mate, take care be sensible and presume all cars are out to kill you.
Cheers, thought all this drivers hate cyclists thing was bollocks, it's not is it?
Thing is i drive as well and never abused a cyclist but some of the shit i'v had is unreal

I'v taken it up in last 4 months, lost nearly a stone!

Excellent effort mate, stick at it, I drive a lot as well as cycle a lot, play fair both ways always let on to a driver that gives you room and vice verse always signal and don't dick about riding in pairs when cars are waiting to pass and all is good.

I am building up for my annual hill and mile fest in Majorca in a few weeks, lots of miles and hills and decent refuelling in the evening

Excellent effort mate, stick at it, I drive a lot as well as cycle a lot, play fair both ways always let on to a driver that gives you room and vice verse always signal and don't dick about riding in pairs when cars are waiting to pass and all is good.

I am building up for my annual hill and mile fest in Majorca in a few weeks, lots of miles and hills and decent refuelling in the evening
I'm not up to that yet lol, just pedelling like fuck as far as i can on an old bike i'v been given, best thing i'v ever done feel miles better

He's obviously not cycling hard, or medium but the lad is out on a bike and wearing pink so fair fucks.

As for a cyclist being ripped, mainly legs and core but most like me have pipe cleaner arms and that's about it.

The ones I usually see other than little kids are scruffy middle aged cunts with mullets that can't afford a car.
Usually with a case of beer, bungee corded across their handlebars.

Bit of advice off you cycling veterans please
I' v had 2 punctures in my rear tyre in the 4 months iv been cycling and i'm sick of changing it..plus the cost of inner tubes...just found out about flatless tyres, Halfords do one called Schwalbe marathon plus at £26, do they work? and are they worth investing in a pair?

Going over for the Tour de Yorkshire next Saturday - anyone else going to be roadside? - we're going to ride some of the route around Pateley Bridge and down to where we'll get to see them twice. Route maps are here:
http://letour.yorkshire.com/2017

Live in Scarborough so heading to see the finish on Friday. A project in Scarborough brought a 70ft jersey into all local schools to sign which will be displayed on the cliff side and hopefully on tele! Hopefully get some of our youngsters at our school involved and interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.