No London Overground Service on Sunday to Wembley Central

Wheres the pre game club pal. Ill be parking up in harrow myself

The football club, if we're talking the same one is Wealdstone FC. This is on the Metropolitan line but the nearest station is actually Ruislip, it looks ok from what I can see on the transport for London site. It does cross the affected line but it shows that the service is still running. https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?dateTypeSelect=Now#line-raill-overground Wealdstone (the town) is on a different line to the football club.

If someone could sanity check this information i'd appreciate it. I don't think i'm a complete spanner but better to be safe than sorry!

edit* goes to Wembley Park not Wembley Central - which is fine.

The football club, if we're talking the same one is Wealdstone FC. This is on the Metropolitan line but the nearest station is actually Ruislip, it looks ok from what I can see on the transport for London site. It does cross the affected line but it shows that the service is still running. https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?dateTypeSelect=Now#line-raill-overground Wealdstone (the town) is on a different line to the football club.

If someone could sanity check this information i'd appreciate it. I don't think i'm a complete spanner but better to be safe than sorry!

edit* goes to Wembley Park not Wembley Central - which is fine.

Wembley Park is the one that comes out at the end of Wembley way - 5 mins from the stadium

There is a metropolitan line station in Watford for those staying there but be warned, the underground station is miles away from Watford junction!

So I was planning to get off my Euston bound train at Watford junction and get the local service into Wembley Central. Are we now saying that isn't possible and my best options are to either stay on said Euston bound train and get the tube back up to wembley from Euston square. Or getting across to Watford high street (circa 1.5 miles) and getting the tube from there into wembley?

So I was planning to get off my Euston bound train at Watford junction and get the local service into Wembley Central. Are we now saying that isn't possible and my best options are to either stay on said Euston bound train and get the tube back up to wembley from Euston square. Or getting across to Watford high street (circa 1.5 miles) and getting the tube from there into wembley?

I think according to the info, there is a shuttle service (I think they mean train rather than bus) between Watford Junction and Harrow and Wealdstone where you can then get the tube to Wembley. The walk to Watford tube is a pain in the arse as I made the mistake of going back to that one last year rather than junction. Walk was a good 20/25 mins.

Looking at the options on live departures. Looks like I can still get from Watford to Wembley Central going. So The Flag it is
Going back to Euston anyway after so Wembley Park direct to Euston Sq on the Metropol line ?

Looking at the options on live departures. Looks like I can still get from Watford to Wembley Central going. So The Flag it is
Going back to Euston anyway after so Wembley Park direct to Euston Sq on the Metropol line ?

Can't get direct from Watford junction to Wembley Central.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.