Players who might improve us

Niguez is a very good solid performing midfielder still very young at 22 could give us long service. A mainstay of Atletico hardly missing any games. Doubt whether they would sell but he would be a good long term investment. The successor to Fernandinho.

Last edited:
Leon Goretzke, could be the star of the German team for the next 10 years. 22 years old, defensive midfielder, 6 foot 2 and a half. good passer, great pace, good engine and an eye for goal. reportedly available for £15.7m this summer as he only has a year on his contract.

5 goals in 25 appearances this season for Schalke.

the new busquets?

Leon Goretzke, could be the star of the German team for the next 10 years. 22 years old, defensive midfielder, 6 foot 2 and a half. good passer, great pace, good engine and an eye for goal. reportedly available for £15.7m this summer as he only has a year on his contract.

the new busquets?
I don't think Goretska will reach Busquet's level but he could be a precious player for our roster

the new busquets?
I think Marcos Llorente is the new Busquet. But Goretzka is a fantastic talent. A more skillful version of our Garcia perhaps.

I really like him.

Anderson Talisca could be an interesting option as Silva&De Bruyne back up he isn't too expensive, he has a good technique and is capable of scoring
I like when a name totally stumps me :-)

Who is he, and why do you like him for us?

I like when a name totally stumps me :-)

Who is he, and why do you like him for us?

Benfica let him go to besiktas which isn't a ringing endorsement but he looked quality against Lyon on Thursday, tall skillful player who seems to have a cracking strike on him. Not sure if he's up to the level City are chasing but you never know.

Edit: he scored a belter of a freekick against Benfica in the champions league group stage, came off the bench and scored the late equaliser against his old club.

Mamadou Sakho.

Badly treated by Klopp, looked like Liverpool's best defender (and still would be), now absolutely smashing it at Palace and the main reason for their upturn in form.

He's brilliant; very committed, good in the air, tough tackling. Compared to the sums being bandied around for Bonucci and Laporte he'd be relatively cheap too, especially as Liverpool don't want him. I think he'd be amazing under Pep. Absolute beast of a defender, we should be all over him in my opinion. He's like a taller, better, stronger, faster version of Otamendi.

Mamadou Sakho.

Badly treated by Klopp, looked like Liverpool's best defender (and still would be), now absolutely smashing it at Palace and the main reason for their upturn in form.

He's brilliant; very committed, good in the air, tough tackling. Compared to the sums being bandied around for Bonucci and Laporte he'd be relatively cheap too, especially as Liverpool don't want him. I think he'd be amazing under Pep. Absolute beast of a defender, we should be all over him in my opinion. He's like a taller, better, stronger, faster version of Otamendi.
TRH, you come up with the worst suggestions ever imho :-) This suggest to me you must think the same of my suggestions too.

Sahko? Really? God no!

He is nothing like Otamendi. He however is a lot like Mangala. Strong, fast Athletic and with Zero footballing technique. Mangala's technique is actually far superior to his.

Why you'd think that would succeed under Pep blows my mind.

Seriously, half the time I'm convinced you are on a long-game Clarkie. But I appreciate how many may view my posts the same way. So opinions I guess :)

Benfica let him go to besiktas which isn't a ringing endorsement but he looked quality against Lyon on Thursday, tall skillful player who seems to have a cracking strike on him. Not sure if he's up to the level City are chasing but you never know.

Edit: he scored a belter of a freekick against Benfica in the champions league group stage, came off the bench and scored the late equaliser against his old club.
Interesting. Will see if I can find anything on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.