Match of the Day - 2016/17

They make it up as they go along. And I quote, "he got the ball so no pen". Despite the fact the slightest of touches didn't clear the ball, and his flailing arm brought Sane down and stopped him scoring.

Also, Completely the opposite of what was said when Clichy was adjudged to have fouled Frimino despite Winnng the ball and it not being within Frimino's reach when contact came between them.....

We're reffed differently than other teams, and the press narrative about us, is completely different.....
Spot on mate, and he didn't get the ball - his oversized keepers gloves may have brushed against it. A definite penalty not given by a referee who also failed to punish the disgusting tackle on Aguero.

We have been royaly screwed this year by the officials especially at home.

One the subject of penalties I have still not got over the one given against Sterling by Clatterdick when the ball bounced of his hip onto his elbow outside the area.

Spot on mate, and he didn't get the ball - his oversized keepers gloves may have brushed against it. A definite penalty not given by a referee who also failed to punish the disgusting tackle on Aguero.

We have been royaly screwed this year by the officials especially at home.

One the subject of penalties I have still not got over the one given against Sterling by Clatterdick when the ball bounced of his hip onto his elbow outside the area.

As you say, it's a long list of bizarre decisions, that always go against us. Chelsea (Luiz & Alonso), Liverpool (Milner foul on Sterling, no red card and 2 fouls on Aguero in the box, then gives them the Clichy penalty), Spurs (Kyle walker), United 2 pens, the one on Otamendi from Bailey was right in front of him, Arsenal ( Monreals hand ball....). Never mind the countless pens Sterling should of had....

Is cost us a load of points against our direct rivals, but it all evens its self out apparently. Like fuck it does

As you say, it's a long list of bizarre decisions, that always go against us. Chelsea (Luiz & Alonso), Liverpool (Milner foul on Sterling, no red card and 2 fouls on Aguero in the box, then gives them the Clichy penalty), Spurs (Kyle walker), United 2 pens, the one on Otamendi from Bailey was right in front of him, Arsenal ( Monreals hand ball....). Never mind the countless pens Sterling should of had....

Is cost us a load of points against our direct rivals, but it all evens its self out apparently. Like fuck it does

I am looking forward to being awarded about 7 penalties that are not penalties before the season ends. Swings and roundabouts, in my dreams.

Anyone know why they just randomly showed a montage of Van Persie scoring some goals for the rags four years ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.