Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

Could he not send a begging letter to that wonderful institution he served so well asking Woody Woodward could he manage the next group of superstars to come off the famous rag conveyer belt with a view to getting the top job. Oh please God help this come true

The guy has come out moaning at not being able to get an interview for a managers job. By his own reckoning he has" good credibility in the game" and has played at the top level which he seems to think entitles him to a job in management. Apparently he's not getting a job purely because he's black and nothing else. Definitely not because he's clueless and going from his punditry knows nothing at all about the game. definitely not that. It's ridiculous people like him come out with stuff like this, funny how it's always the failed coaches and the slightly mentally challenged that pull out this card.

If he wants to, i guarantee Kompany will be a manager in this country when he retires, why? Because listening to him, you can tell he has a tactical brain and understands the game, you won't see somebody like him making up the numbers on sky sports or where ever will have him when nobody else is available.

The reason Vinnie won't get a job as a pundit after his retirement will be due to the colour of the shirt he wears.

I think the Ginger Pig has no pretensions when it comes to coaching, tactics, etc. I think he just comes on, yaps some inconsequential drivel about empty seats and the like, picks up his fat cheque and then buggers off home.

But he is so fucking thick, he makes two short planks look like masterminds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.