Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

I'm hoping the battery is shit.
...says everyone who's ever had to listen to the dozey **** speak.

I'll say one thing for Michael Owen though, I'd still be getting mugged off every month for Sky and BT if not for that **** and I'd still have to stream our 3pm kickoffs, 3 matches with him as chief cliche spouter and I'd had enough and that was after 9 years of putting up with all the other brainless twats!

...says everyone who's ever had to listen to the dozey **** speak.

I'll say one thing for Michael Owen though, I'd still be getting mugged off every month for Sky and BT if not for that **** and I'd still have to stream our 3pm kickoffs, 3 matches with him as chief cliche spouter and I'd had enough and that was after 9 years of putting up with all the other brainless twats!
Every cloud...

First of all, using the race card again is utter shithousery and just moronic.

Secondly, some of these moaners (of all races) if they were really passionate why don't the invest in a non-league club and gain the experience there? Every non-league club wants investment, these ex players are millionaires. Why not spend £100k and put something on your CV? Because they want everything handed to them on a plate.

That's why i respect Paul Ince in a way even though he has used this shithousery race card. He went to the lower leagues to Macclesfield, did well, went to MK Dons did well again and finally got his deserved reward with a job in the premier league. He's out of management now because he is shite, not black but at least he had a go.

Why hasn't Yorke managed Trinidad and Tobago?

First of all, using the race card again is utter shithousery and just moronic.
Secondly, some of these moaners (of all races) if they were really passionate why don't the invest in a non-league club and gain the experience there? Every non-league club wants investment, these ex players are millionaires. Why not spend £100k and put something on your CV? Because they want everything handed to them on a plate.
That's why i respect Paul Ince in a way even though he has used this shithousery race card. He went to the lower leagues to Macclesfield, did well, went to MK Dons did well again and finally got his deserved reward with a job in the premier league. He's out of management now because he is shite, not black but at least he had a go.

Why hasn't Yorke managed Trinidad and Tobago?
Perhaps T&T want a manager who knows what he's doing.

I wonder what Chris Hughton thinks of Dwight's musings?

He obviously has managerial talent but had to wait a long time as a coach at Spurs before Dennis Wise gave him a chance at Newcastle where he did a pretty good job. After spells at Birmingham and Norwich he has taken Brighton up to the Premier League whilst playing some great stuff.

Not heard anything from him about racism although he probably has a far better claim that his opportunities have been limited by his skin colour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.