PFA Team of the Year 2017.

Not a single City player good enough eh!
Confirms we must be really shit.
Mane....ffs!!!

Heaton and Alderweireld should be in for De Gea and Cahill, but I agree with the midfield and strikers.

Sane would have made it if he'd played all season like he has in 2017, he's been exceptional the last few months. Stones, Sane and Jesus could all be in next year's team.

Our shot accuracy, the % of our shots which go on target, is only 3% lower than the best in the league. That means we miss one more than them roughly every 6 games.

Given that our style of play usually generates far more chances than other teams in the league you appear to be happy with our shooting accuracy as a percentage when compared with others.
Is it wrong of me to notice that our opponents on most days seem to score with a bare minimum of chances ie do they choose us to be deadly accurate against us then waste their quoto on other teams ?

I don't get why Kante is in there. Yes, an excellent defensive midfielder but he doesn't create or score many. I think the only defensive players to get into TOTY should be defenders.

One of the weirdest rationalisations I've ever heard, I'm not sure the 3% difference in shot accuracy between us and the best in the league Liverpool is really what swung the votes...

Seems our inability to hit the target has been highlighted yet again.

City 20 shots, only 3 on target against Arsenal in an FA Cup Semi Final.

Seems our inability to hit the target has been highlighted yet again.

City 20 shots, only 3 on target against Arsenal in an FA Cup Semi Final.

There's something hilarious about you complaining about us getting 3 shots on target when they resulted in 2 goals which should have won the game...

There's something hilarious about you complaining about us getting 3 shots on target when they resulted in 2 goals which should have won the game...

Simply pointing out that our season long inability to even hit the target with our shots has not improved.
Arsenal had just 9 shots and got 3 on target of which 2 were goals.

Not complaining about our shots on target to goals scored percentage simply our shots at goal to shots on target ratio as you well know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.