Referees/Officials

Started hearing we got the shit end of the decisions at the end of 90 minutes and the feeling of the fans was 'here we go again' no way were we wining that game with the state of referees in this country whether we deserved too or not

Thats been our season. No luck whatsoever. No decisions going for us. Its just how it has been all season long. Now I aint saying the Refs have it in for City or Pep or are corupt but they have made our season a greater hurdle than ever before. Hopefully the video ref should be on its way asap as it is so so needed now. Big games getting ruined by very hard decisions. Like our goal so hard to give it. IF it was rugby the goal would of stood with them going to the video ref to see if there was any reason why not to give the goal. Thats the best way to have professional sport now as its just too high profile. I hope Pep gets a reaction out of the players for the big game its a must win and after the disapointment of today we need to have our leaders on form to get a positive result on Thursday.

i agree...but is it just a bad call or a conspiracy......i go for the first; a bad call

A bad call!!? On top of the bad call against Chelsea at home when Luis nudges Aguero off the ball when clean through, the bad call when Walker pushes Sterling when clean through against Spurs, a bad call when Milner cleans out Sterling from two yards at home when putting the ball in an open net, a bad call when Sane gets brought down when clean through against the Saints, the multiple non penalty decisions against a Leicester away, the non penalty against Everton away whilst the game is still nil nil. How many bad calls will it take before you actually believe something is remiss? Please feel free to
list the decisions that have evened this out....?

A bad call!!? On top of the bad call against Chelsea at home when Luis nudges Aguero off the ball when clean through, the bad call when Walker pushes Sterling when clean through against Spurs, a bad call when Milner cleans out Sterling from two yards at home when putting the ball in an open net, a bad call when Sane gets brought down when clean through against the Saints, the multiple non penalty decisions against a Leicester away, the non penalty against Everton away whilst the game is still nil nil. How many bad calls will it take before you actually believe something is remiss? Please feel free to
List the decisions that have evened this out....?

Im not sure what you are getting at?

I agree with you on all of those....they were all bad calls.....but like i said is it human error or a conspiracy....I don't think its a conspiracy but I do understand why some people could think it is and I can see their point and the theories behind it (i.e. why it might happen).........but arsenal didnt get an equally deserved penalty (if we are saying he Kun one was as well) today either. If its a conspiracy surely they would have been given it? The bravo one against rooney....I thought was perfectly ok but if again there is a conspiracy surely they get that given?....Im not saying it evens it out at all but I jut don't think its a conspiracy...just really bad luck and some very bad refereeing

It's got to the point where I'm looking at the officials before celebrating as I'm expecting it to be disallowed. The refereeing this season has been worse than bad

It's got to the point where I'm looking at the officials before celebrating as I'm expecting it to be disallowed. The refereeing this season has been worse than bad

Why how many, prior to today, have been wrongly disallowed to make you feel this way?

I take your wider point about refs,and the standard of them, but that is a crazy thought process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.