Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked pretty impressive to me last night.
Mind you I thought Chelsea had some great youngsters on their team and overall looked the better team

Silva is injured, your time is now young Diaz.
Kevin cannot play the same role, we need someone quick and agile.

Messi made his debut at 17, Diaz is also 17 but it will be a massive shout to call him up now. Diaz from what i have seen looks very promising but is he at the level Messi was at 17 ??? I dont know.....

Messi made his debut at 17, Diaz is also 17 but it will be a massive shout to call him up now. Diaz from what i have seen looks very promising but is he at the level Messi was at 17 ??? I dont know.....

Why does he have to be at a Messi level to be involved? Is that really the criteria to decide if and when a new talent gets a game!

If that's the criteria you're judging young players on then we might as well close the CFA now as nobody will ever make it.

Silva is injured, your time is now young Diaz.
Kevin cannot play the same role, we need someone quick and agile.

Don't be daft, he has to go on loan to at least 5 different clubs and countries until, well we decide he does not fit in anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.