Txiki Begiristain

Should have addressed the full backs situation a long time ago but seemingly Mancini and Pellegrini were happy with what we had. Txiki can't force players into the team.

Nearly every signing he has made in my mind has been with good reasoning, we have overpaid in some situations but we haven't bought out right poor footballers. He doesn't dictate if the player is going to settle and play well in the prem.

He has done a good job with selling players for the most part as well, look at the deal we got for Rodwell and Negredo. Hopefully that continues this summer when we move on Mangala, Nasri, Bony and so forth.

Should have addressed the full backs situation a long time ago but seemingly Mancini and Pellegrini were happy with what we had. Txiki can't force players into the team.

Nearly every signing he has made in my mind has been with good reasoning, we have overpaid in some situations but we haven't bought out right poor footballers. He doesn't dictate if the player is going to settle and play well in the prem.

He has done a good job with selling players for the most part as well, look at the deal we got for Rodwell and Negredo. Hopefully that continues this summer when we move on Mangala, Nasri, Bony and so forth.
Garcia, Fernando, delph, bony, Sinclair, rodwell are all arguably outright poor footballers to be fair. Especially the last 3

Rumour is Txiki wanted Dybala but Pelle convinced him on Bony.

The only thing id say with that is Dybala would no way have been available in the January window.

I wasn't upset when we signed Bony because he has been brilliant for Swansea and he looked a very technical player in and around the box and i thought he would bag plenty for us but history obviously tells us that opinion was bollox.

A really poor buy but all clubs make mistakes.

The only thing id say with that is Dybala would no way have been available in the January window.

I wasn't upset when we signed Bony because he has been brilliant for Swansea and he looked a very technical player in and around the box and i thought he would bag plenty for us but history obviously tells us that opinion was bollox.

A really poor buy but all clubs make mistakes.
But the worry is how many we have made in such a short space of time surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.