Mild aggravation outside Wembley

Hardly a fucking riot was it.

I managed to not see one punch up between blues yesterday in the stands for the first time at Wembley. Almost one near the front of to tier but not quite...
Nearly kicked off on my row near the front behind the goal and it kicked off in the corner where aguero ran to when he scored. Can never get my head round it.

So the two snide little cockney gob shites who were the main protagonists just sneak off into the sunset. ******* rats. I went eyeball to eyeball with some twat who was goading a blue with his kid, I tripped his mate up who was giving it large then his mate squared up to me, I was seconds away from headbutting him into next week when the blue dragged me away. I was also with my daughter( which was the main reason I didnt kill him within a second) I'd of fucking killed him if I haven't of been. These are just typical cockney gobshites. I'm glad I didn't go because it was right outside the main entrance and being on my last warning,I'd be looking at a bit of bird right now and God knows what shit I'd be getting off the ex. I think the 5 0 need to start looking at better exits from the ground where fans won't mix so much. If it had been them ***ts Spurs yesterday it would of been carnage. P.S A big thank you to that blue. I owe you a pint lad.

typical arsenal cockney gobshites, rags of the south, i really hope we dont get like them, saw a few bits but nothing big, they seem to have a strange set of fans unlike anyone else, i think the term tarquins suits them well.

I don't see how they can get away with it as the footage is out there and someone must recognise them. What puzzles me is it must be pre planned because someone was filming before the punch was thrown.

I don't see how they can get away with it as the footage is out there and someone must recognise them. What puzzles me is it must be pre planned because someone was filming before the punch was thrown.
Its hardly planned, people film every single thing that goes on there days. People were filming us queuing to get to Wembley park station. So they could just pick it up like that.

well done to the blues for seeing off the big prick in the white t-shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.