Sturgeon wants another referendum

I found this an interesting read:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/opinio...s-and-wants-a-tory-election-victory-1-4427360

I am certainly not in any way criticising the SNP. I admire good planning and having a strategy in place and implementing it. It just brings home to me the precarious position of Labour - it seems the knives are out on all sides to see them totally diminished.
The article is spot on. You can see the impact of these strategies from the recent scottish polls. Will be interesting to see how many seats the Scottish tories will win and then how that plays out in the ensuing indyref2 debate.

The Borders is a lovely area. I particularly like Melrose, it's a lovely town. Interestingly, the borders is conservative territory as is central Edinburgh so you may be picking up an anti SNP vibe because of that. The tories made good gains at the last Scottish election so they are by no means a dead duck in Scotland. Ruth Davidson is my favourite politician bar none. She is doing a cracking job although she will have to raise her game even more in the next month or so. I live just South of the capital. It was a resolutely Labour constituency now like many others, SNP.

The Tories didn't win one seat. All list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.