Tosin Adarabioyo

What an utterly bizarre thing to get worked up about. Why on earth do you care if a faceless person on an Internet forum overhypes a young footballer? You sound like a completely joyless individual, I bet you're hoping that Diaz and Sancho don't make it either.

The irony!

FYI, I think Diaz and Sancho are potentially great players. My worry with them as with every youngster is their mentality and physicality but they both have the ability to succeed. I just fear they won't get the required minutes and experience here with Sane, Sterling, Jesus, De Bruyne all playing in their positions and possibly Patrick Roberts in that mix as well. There is not enough football around for all of them so they will need to go out on loan to get that experience and i don't think the club will choose the right club or age for them.

Hoping Adarabioyo gets an extended contract and he gets a decent loan. But where could he go on loan that is both realistic and good for his development . For me a club coming up to the Prem from Championship would be a realistic aim and would be a benefit for Adarabioyo and our club or Top Championship club going for promotion. Not abroad please.

The advantage Tosin has over some, is that he's had years of training in our kind of football, but is also a big unit, quick & good at leaping. So some Sam Allardyce character teaching him the dark arts, & telling him to 'get stuck in' is probably not going to do him any harm.

But of course, if Ronald Koemann offers him a first team squad position instead, & the opportunity to be coached by a Champions League winning cb rather than Owen Coyle, well what would you do ?

But of course, if Ronald Koemann offers him a first team squad position instead, & the opportunity to be coached by a Champions League winning cb rather than Owen Coyle, well what would you do ?

Sounds like you have conceded he will leave for Everton. If he believes in himself very highly and thinks he can nail 1st team come the summer then no contract extension signing and onwards to Everton, but if he admits he still has room for development, sign contract with us and go on loan. There are pros and cons for any player making a transfer decision. I think the roughing up in the lower leagues that has been spoken of on this and other threads is a bit exaggerated tbh. It would do him no harm to play Championship football.

This guy looks the most completely shit centre back ive seen since Boyata.For Liverpools 3rd tonight he just strolls back and even stops his "recovery"run before the goal is scored.Will never see the fist team,get him to some crap Scottish outfit,might get something for him.

This guy looks the most completely shit centre back ive seen since Boyata.For Liverpools 3rd tonight he just strolls back and even stops his "recovery"run before the goal is scored.Will never see the fist team,get him to some crap Scottish outfit,might get something for him.

Sounds like the usual bulshit comment from someone who caught a single televised game and decided to judge a players entire past present and future career on it.

You realise that he's most likely going to go to Everton or Southamptons first teams on a free? That's happening despite the club's best efforts to sign him, because of
lack of first team opportunities.

So considering he's leaving and he's leaving because he's not being given first team opportunities...why do you think he's going to give a shit about a PL2 game?

"Oh Tosin I know we've been promising you chances in the first team all season and despite being decent when given the chance, we aren't going to give you an chance after Christmas and want you to go play in the u21's like you did 4 years ago, because fuck you basically"

Yeah, what a massive surprise that he looked like he wasn't interested.

I just get the feeling with Tosin he feels academy football has taken him as far as it can and now he wants men's football.

That's why I think he will be moving in in the summer.

Yes watched him a lot at Academy,looks uninterested most of the time.Think and hope you are right.

Everton want him apparently, that's what I read a few month back.

Good luck to the lad.

He is a decent player but if I am honest I like the look of Francis and Latibeaudiere more.

Let's see how everything turns out.

Sounds like the usual bulshit comment from someone who caught a single televised game and decided to judge a players entire past present and future career on it.

You realise that he's most likely going to go to Everton or Southamptons first teams on a free? That's happening despite the club's best efforts to sign him, because of

So considering he's leaving and he's leaving because he's not being given first team opportunities...why do you think he's going to give a shit about a PL2 game?

I will have you a bet that if he goes to either of those clubs he will not be playing in the Prem the season after.Will get found out.Ponderous,does not think quickly enough,loses his marker,list is endless.Not just a TV ga

"Oh Tosin I know we've been promising you chances in the first team all season and despite being decent when given the chance, we aren't going to give you an chance after Christmas and want you to go play in the u21's like you did 4 years ago, because fuck you basically"

I will have you a bet that if he goes to either of those clubs he will not be playing in the Prem the season after.
Will get found out.

Ponderous,does not think quickly enough,loses his marker,list is endless.Opinion not formed on just a TV game,watch Youth games a lot and have for a number of years.

Need to let him get off as we have much better players coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.