Georgi Kinkladze

Funny as fuck Silva is better than him makes me proper laugh , the second goal makes me laugh , can't pass fuck wind

Unfortunately for us this wasn't true, plenty of teams stopped him playing as we got relegated twice, he couldn't deal with the league one cloggers man marking him.

Don't get me wrong a ray of light in dark times.
I take your point but a fit Kinkadzle would in my opinion benefit our team even with our current stars.

No way would a fit Gio get in that team

I have no idea why any of you think that someone who can't beat a man and passes it best sidewards is a better bet than someone who can dance past a whole team and chip a keeper , fucking garbage pasted it backwards more than forward again , not fit to lace Gio's boots

No way would a fit Gio get in that team

I have no idea why any of you think that someone who can't beat a man and passes it best sidewards is a better bet than someone who can dance past a whole team and chip a keeper , fucking garbage pasted it backwards more than forward again , not fit to lace Gio's boots
I loved him, one of the few players that got me of my seat, but he'd be an impact sub these days, a poor mans Ali B with a burst of speed at best, move on and don't live in the past, he'd have gone missing last night and we both know it.

City played pre season against Plymouth and Exeter city stayed at the swan we went down to see the players kinky signed the back of my shirt got home after a week chucked the bag in the corner went to bed the misses washed the lot and a clean city shirt I'm still with her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.