City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No pogba
No big nose

They've improved their line up immensely....

If the cave dwellers aren't playing big nose will they play little nose?

(if you aren't 45 or over you probably won't get this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pogba to miss the match, big deal

They always lie about injuries so I wouldn't believe anything until the teams come out. I am still half expecting Ibrahimovic to play!

Also, in regards to their squad it all a very much of a much-ness. What I mean is, they are all 7/10 so the drop-off isn't too extreme. Whereas with us, we have 9/10 players but the drop off take us to 4 or 5 out of ten

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally think we will be fine without Dave, Kev can slot in there , we may just see Sergio and Gabby start tomorrow - mouthwatering prospect , Vinny is fit at just the right time- big big leader for us.

From the training pictures looks like Fernandinho, Aguero and co are fine. Usually if they are not 100% then they are doing light training in trainers not boots...

The main plus for me is that Kompany looks fine and is training after a full game and extra time..

I fully expect it to be a similar team as usual...

Bravo (unfortunately)

Navas (prefer Zabba, but Sagna is training) Kompany, Otamendi Clichy(in dire need of a LB replacement)

Yaya and Fernandinho

Sterling KDB Sane
Aguero

Pretty much full strength apart from SILVA...Should still be enough to beat their shit..

Silva is a massive loss, we dont seem to "tick" and also miss that last pass when he isnt in the team...

Think we can do it!!!!!

I doubt pep would play Jesus - he mentioned not playing wingers if he wanted to play Jesus and Kun... i cannot see that happening..
Get him on the bench though..

I'd take a point as confidence and energy will be low after Sunday. As long as we stumble to top four, that'll do at this stage for the season.

Hopefully we attack the shit out of these. They're bang average and a few lucky draws have salvaged them an undeserved place.

23 games unbeaten is not by luck. Plus they beat the best team in the League only last week. We have a home advantage, otherwise the teams are of very similar strength.

23 games unbeaten is not by luck. Plus they beat the best team in the League only last week. We have a home advantage, otherwise the teams are of very similar strength.
Certainly not by luck, or by being any better than bang average. I believe the goal swing in their favour due to dodgy (corrupt) refereeing decisions is up to 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.