Match Thread - Chelsea V City (2nd leg FA Youth Cup)

Ha are you getting the treatment? There really are some tragic denial cases on here.

Water of the ducks back, they call it negativity I call it realism. Had the same debates with Balotelli, Pellegrini and Txiki, I'll back my eyes not the blue tinted bluemoon versions.

Water of the ducks back, they call it negativity I call it realism. Had the same debates with Balotelli, Pellegrini and Txiki, I'll back my eyes not the blue tinted bluemoon versions.
You do that champ.

Some of them are already 5'8/5'9. They'll end up around 6ft which is totally fine. Some will be 5'7/5'8, yes, but that's fine too like Silva/Aguero once you become an adult. Chelsea's lads are already around 6'2 NOW though which is fucking mental at 16.
This is their advantage though, so it is disingenuous of you to say these players will become adults and have difficulty transitioning into man's football because the other players will be the same size. Chelsea's policy of finding genetic freaks, then developing their technical skills is very valid in terms of producing talent for them. Look at Mbappe, only reason he is successful is because he is also a genetic freak.

Another dreadful keeper
Please tell me you have been to some u18s games this season other than the fa youth cup final.... Muric has been class, yes a couple of mistakes today that were dreadful but he is a really good young goalkeeper

Disappointing, but Chelsea really are an exceptional setup. Their kids look a lot more advanced than ours. How that pans out in the next few years I guess remains to be seen.

City's academy has alot of work right now, they can't let the players get too depressed by the result, they have to make them care about the loss, and motivate them to work harder. They are at the age of becoming young adults in a few years, they have to decide now whether they let their heads down or improve; the academy has to motivate them to do the latter.

Please tell me you have been to some u18s games this season other than the fa youth cup final.... Muric has been class, yes a couple of mistakes today that were dreadful but he is a really good young goalkeeper

Was one of the few that impressed me tonight

If I am honest I am not too fussed really.

I am mostly bothered that some of these young English lads get a game whether it be for Chelsea or City.

The England team is in dying need of quality and hopefully both us and Chelsea along with Spurs can lead the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.