Arijanet Muric | Joins Burnley on a permanent deal

I wouldn't be surprised if they're both better than Bravo and Caballero already.

so one of them is rated one of the top keepers in the world and you think a lad who hasnt played any first team football is already better than him wow

i like Gunn and think his distribution is excellent and a decent keeper too

Looks decent to me despite the odd mistake. Certainly has more presence than keeper who lost us final last year. Was exposed by shocking defence unfortunately.

Probably had his worst game in a City shirt too! Typical!

He had no chance with the first three goals and the game was effectively over after the third went in. He then made
2 mistakes beaten at near post and the spill but maybe the disappointment of losing a cup final had set in. I would be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

He had no chance with the first three goals and the game was effectively over after the third went in. He then made
2 mistakes beaten at near post and the spill but maybe the disappointment of losing a cup final had set in. I would be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
Up until the 4th (and then 5th) goal I'd have had him as our MotM. He's an excellent Pep type goalie.

Looks decent to me despite the odd mistake. Certainly has more presence than keeper who lost us final last year. Was exposed by shocking defence unfortunately.
Didn't think you had much goalkeeping experience or knowledge or coaching to reply
One last thing you are bang out of order for blaming a young local lad for losing last years Final disgusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.