Watford

chaddblue

Only got 1,800 tickets

Just got mine and the ticket office said there's only a few left

Expect lots to be up for sale. Have just under 15,000 so unlikely I will get one. Funny how nobody fancies Boro this week

They have creamed off a load for some Corporate event taking place in London pre-match. Guaranteed one if you fork out something like £180 + VAT to attend !

Got 16940 points and thought with the criteria dropping all the way down to 15000 points I ought to be ok for a ticket but seems that might not be the case now. That 1800 allocation doesn't sound like the full allocation Watford have given us either - last year we got something like 2100 tickets and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what we've got again but the club have knocked that fucking City in the City allocation off the true figure. Apparently they did the same against Huddersfield - announced an allocation of 3700 when the figure was actually close on 4000.

Normal away allocation is circa 2,200 so where have these tickets gone? On the info given out by City it says that 'The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.' That appears to be normal so unless Watford have decided to limit the number of tickets they give us where have the missing tickets gone? Just checked and Liverpool received 2,139 tickets for their game against Watford so why do we have 15% less??

Last edited:
Normal away allocation is circa 2,200 so where have these tickets gone? On the info given out by City it says that 'The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.' That appears to be normal so unless Watford have decided to limit the number of tickets they give us where have the missing tickets gone? Just checked and Liverpool received 2,139 tickets for their game against Watford so why do we have 15% less??

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Taken from the football ground guide.

Away fans are housed in the Vicarage Road Stand at one end of the ground. This stand is normally shared with home supporters (with the obligatory 'no-mans land' comprised of empty seats covered in netting in-between). Around 2,200 visiting fans can be accommodated in this area. The stand has electronic turnstiles, meaning that you have to place your ticket into a bar code reader to gain entrance. You should also then expect to be searched by the stewards on the way in.

Expect lots to be up for sale. Have just under 15,000 so unlikely I will get one. Funny how nobody fancies Boro this week

I'm amazed that we couldn't shift 2900 tickets for this match thats a decent kick off time on a Sunday and not even on the tele box!! See you there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.