City v Utd post match

I remember going to old trafford in the last few days under Keegan and we sat deep and ground out a nil nil. I was happy then as we were a pretty poor side.

That was united tonight. A poor side hoping to grind out a draw.

Typical guardiola performance.

Tippy tippy, sideways, boring football.

£250m in the summer to play this way again next season. We look a million miles away from title winners.

Sums up this whole season that game. No ideas. No penetration. And clearly no coaching on hitting the target.

Mourinho will be the happier manager tonight.
They parked the f**king bus. A team full of Pele clones would have found them difficult to score against.

Our missed chances were not easy when you consider the enormity of the game. I'm just happy we didn't loose.

Lot of negativity. We got the ball and attacked them. All game. They did nothing. Never left their half. Just packed 9 men behind the ball. Not easy to create, but we had a go. They can keep their 636 draw run. I wouldn't watch that shite for free. We're going on the right direction and are light years ahead of them. And most teams around us.

Thought City did well. Ran the game - they were rubbish - our finishing is rubbish too.
Komps and Otto were immense and yaya was majestic.

Some spoilt / clueless nobs on here tonight. Dominated the ****s, to a degree that I've never seen before - poor shooting and a competent shot stopper meant we didn't win by 3 or 4.
Couldn't make the game tonight but this post match thread only gets reasonable comments when match going punters get to go online.

Agree, different views and opinions from armchairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.