City v Utd post match

They need to get ahead of either us or Liverpool tbf.
True, but does that mean you pass up golden opportunities without even trying? It's bizarre to me, I'd have taken a point before the game as it's one less big opportunity for them to gain on us. They can still go past Liverpool, but they've got a horrible run in and just threw away a great chance to put themselves in a great position

Are you a broken record or something? You just come across as childish saying that repeatedly to anyone who doesn't share your opinion. Maybe you should go to bed.

Im just sick of moaning fuckers like you and the poster i quoted to be honest.

problem with that?

Some mental posts on here tonight. We battered them. They shit themselves. If city ever play like that then there's something to moan about. We'll piss top 4 now. Just hasn't happened this last month. It will next season. Aguero and jesus together look frightening. Really don't know why people are moaning so much tonight.
Wish I shared your optimism, palace no mugs, Leicester seem to have our number, and boro already took a point off us

i take it as a huge compliment that a united side come here and play for a point. Shows how scared of us they are.

i was shouting and screaming at the tv but starting to calm down a bit now as i really feel that with some new fresh fast blood in the summer we could really go some places in the next few years.

Really weird game of football. United under Maureen are an embarrassment, so negative.

But didn't they really need to win that game? We're ahead of them and that was their big chance to go past us surely? Who plays for a draw when it suits the opposition more? Really strange, don't get it at all, presumably a "mourinho masterclass" that I'm just not getting.
I was thinking the same thing. I guess he wants to keep us within a point or two. He is probably hoping we drop some points in the run-in. We could do as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.