Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caballero
Zabaleta Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Fernandinho Toure
Sane De Bruyne G.Jesus
Aguero

3-0 City

Nothing direct from pep today so far but this from beeb sport

Gaston Ramirez is back in contention for Middlesbrough after missing the win over Sunderland because of suspension.

Fabio could start after coming off the bench in that match, but Victor Valdes and Grant Leadbitter remain sidelined.

Manchester City will be without goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, whose season could be over after he suffered a calf injury in the Manchester derby.

There are concerns over the fitness of David Silva and John Stones, but Bacary Sagna returns after five weeks out.

--------------------------Muric/Gunn
Zabaleta------Kompany-----------Otamendi-------Kolarov
-----------------Toure-----------Delph/Dinho
De Bruyne----------------Silva----------------------G. Jesus
---------------------------Aguero

Change it up a bit, Sterling and Sane have looked tired recently. Lets play one of the younger lads in net, got to think about the future surely.

I think we will see a fair bit of rotation and wouldn't be surprised to see a line-up something like this
Cab
clichy, kolarov, otomendi, sagna
dinho fernando
RS kdb Navas
Kun

bench : Vinnie, Zaba, YaYa, Garcia, Gunn, GJ, Sane

I wouldn't expect GJ to start and maybe Delph could get a look in if he is fit. I thinkk 3 games in a week in pushing it for Vinnie. Even with a less than full strength team we should win this match

On saying that I haven't predicted any line-up correctly this season :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.