Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me why there is so much animosity to the guy?

I don't like to see on these threads the narrative accepted as fact or truth that the guy is incompetent. I saw Garry Neville peddling this bullshit on skysports after the derby.

Bravo maybe having a bad season, and there maybe a number of reasons for this but how do you know it's permanent?

Seemed like a great signing at the time, and I've not given up hope he can still be but I'm shocked at all the abuse he gets. Are players never allowed to struggle at any point in their career's?

Perhaps you can enlighten us why Bravo is having a bad season and how your so sure that these problems will be rectified?

Because he plays for city and the outside world loves an excuse to go after us. They are being remarkably quiet about United's goal keeper who does not want to be there and is engineering a move to Madrid.
Bullshit. Has reportedly wanting a move away affected De Gea's performances? He saves shots.

Bravo's just been a wank buy, simples. It's not rocket science.

Bullshit. Has reportedly wanting a move away affected De Gea's performances? He saves shots.

Bravo's just been a wank buy, simples. It's not rocket science.

At the time buying Barca's goal keeper looked like a decent shout and it hasn't worked out. He doesn't look like he's enjoying his football at all whilst he's been here. Would his mistakes have been magnified as much if he'd gone elsewhere in the premier league? Plus add to that his very own fans jeering him.

Think it's time to draw the line and move on for all parties, I hope we go for Pickford in the summer.

He had 2 things to do on Thursday night. The first he needlessly parried straight to a red twat who should have scored, the second he picked up a season ending injury

Sometimes you've got to hold your hands up and say it's just not meant to be. Cut our losses in the summer

Quite possibly the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen on a football pitch, fucking dreadful.

Would probably be a half decent defensive midfielder though.

I absolutely love City, sometimes I'm slightly blind or biased to our faults without doing it on purpose but I can honestly say that Claudio Bravo is the biggest pile of wank I have ever seen in our team, I have never seen a player so not cut out for when they are supposed to do in the Prem ever. Every time the ball goes in the final third and towards Bravo's goal I age about 30 years. I am actually convinced he is a hologram as opposed to a real living being, he lets that many shots in.

I absolutely love City, sometimes I'm slightly blind or biased to our faults without doing it on purpose but I can honestly say that Claudio Bravo is the biggest pile of wank I have ever seen in our team, I have never seen a player so not cut out for when they are supposed to do in the Prem ever. Every time the ball goes in the final third and towards Bravo's goal I age about 30 years. I am actually convinced he is a hologram as opposed to a real living being, he lets that many shots in.
But he is a good keeper. He's just been crucified. If City fans got behind him you might see the best of him. De Gea was much worse in his first season in the Premier League.

1. He's not been very good
2. He embodies what some people consider to have been the inappropriate treatment of Joe
3. City fans always seem to need a whipping-boy
4. Our woeful chance to goal conversion rate of 16% has not helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.