Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why drop Otamendi? he and Vinnie are a solid partnership
according to the mirror (I know I know)they gave otta 5 and said rashford terrorised him.they must have watched a different game or had the match report already written before the game

according to the mirror (I know I know)they gave otta 5 and said rashford terrorised him.they must have watched a different game or had the match report already written before the game
Laughable isn't it. Vinnie and Ota bullied him for the whole match. I could see the wee lambs lip trembling from 50 metres. I actually think Rashford is a good prospect but we really didn't give him a sniff on Thursday.

The match report would have been one that would be pulled out of the MANUMirror filing cabinet. Whereabouts in the 30.8% possession did the New Neymar terrorise anyone? That was the lowest poss % for the Ragamuffins since Opta started doing them in 2003. Terrorise? Perhaps he tapped him on the shoulder coming out of the tunnel and said 'boo''!

Boro will be defending for their lives and without Merlin's creativity we are stumped against 11 man defences , already backed 0-0 draw but it would mean the vermin will take 4th place , but not for long because there next 3 draws at goons,spuds,saints and our probable home victories will put us out of sight . Then we can become the new Goons and celebrate our 4th place trophy , not sure the Sheik had this in mind when he took the club over ten years ago so the Spanish mafia running club had better get here act together next season.

Thought Pep's comment about one striker was interesting, although I was thinking more about Kelechi than nolito.

Shame if nolito is going after the early promise. Maybe Pep thinks he's too hot headed for him?

Taking the blue tinted specs I have off I do think Rashford is a good player who may improve if he moves to a club who play football but Otamendi and Vinny had him sorted all game

Why change the defence especially the 2 CB they deserve their places for me

This game may be Serg and Jesus start and give Sane a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.