Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Brighton up now but losing 2-0 at Norwich, one goal rebounded off crossbar onto the keeper and into the net, the other exactly the same but off the post.

Sheffield United fans celebrating in fancy dress at MK (plastic), now they champions of league 1 and in the championship next year. All to do with 'never felt more like swinging a pig' (Wednesday). Bless.

never mind promotion what about relegation? Blackburn and Forest 1 point apart and 1 goal difference going into the last weekend. Pity they can't both go down and I only say that coz both these teams in my lifetime won the top division title and in Forests case had success in Europe. Now thanks to ruination by poxy half arsed owners they are both fucked yet these owners PASSED the Fit and Proper persons test !!! Sad for the fans but until the authorities stop letting tin pot on paper millionaires come into our game from abroad and ruin what were once big clubs and big forces in our game I don't mind this tradition continuing and the fans getting more and more on the FA' backs over this shite.

Rant over

never mind promotion what about relegation? Blackburn and Forest 1 point apart and 1 goal difference going into the last weekend. Pity they can't both go down and I only say that coz both these teams in my lifetime won the top division title and in Forests case had success in Europe. Now thanks to ruination by poxy half arsed owners they are both fucked yet these owners PASSED the Fit and Proper persons test !!! Sad for the fans but until the authorities stop letting tin pot on paper millionaires come into our game from abroad and ruin what were once big clubs and big forces in our game I don't mind this tradition continuing and the fans getting more and more on the FA' backs over this shite.

Rant over

It is a sad state of affairs and disgraceful that it was allowed to happen (have them owners) but if I have to choose would prefer brum or forest to go rather than blackburn.

Also ha ha ha fuck off wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.