Melbourne City FC Thread

Probably our worst game of the season, a disappointing end.
Bring on a new coach, one who wants to defend!

Thanks folks. Can't say it's been fun but not all misery either. We've had some good moments.

Catch you all again in October.

P.s good luck in the semi!

Thanks folks. Can't say it's been fun but not all misery either. We've had some good moments.

Catch you all again in October.

P.s good luck in the semi!
You/we had a cup win but been poor most of the season you really missed Mooy,head and shoulders above everything in h league a a Silva figure. wrong guy in nets....Sounds familiar, poor management, sounds familiar.

Roll on next season for us both.

You/we had a cup win but been poor most of the season you really missed Mooy,head and shoulders above everything in h league a a Silva figure. wrong guy in nets....Sounds familiar, poor management, sounds familiar.

Roll on next season for us both.

Very true. I can't dismiss the cup win and appreciate the achievement as after all it was our first success.

But since then it's been a disaster but of the slow inevitable kind. You sit back and hope what your seeing is going to be fixed but to continue on such an obvious wrong path is just frustrating.

I'm confident those that matter with find a way.
It wasn't a good weekend for any CFG side.

4 players released today.
Colazo loan deal expired (more like holiday visa).
35 year old LB Josh Rose
Gameiro after 3 ACL injuries and not played since late 2015 released
Kuzmanovski also affected by ACL injury not renewed.

Can't say I'm surprised and none probably warrant retaining.

Interesting to hear the next announcement.

4 players released today.
Colazo loan deal expired (more like holiday visa).
35 year old LB Josh Rose
Gameiro after 3 ACL injuries and not played since late 2015 released
Kuzmanovski also affected by ACL injury not renewed.

Can't say I'm surprised and none probably warrant retaining.

Interesting to hear the next announcement.

Having read some of the post on the Melbourne City forum, I think a fair few fans have delusions of grander when it comes to who they expect the next manager will be...

Having read some of the post on the Melbourne City forum, I think a fair few fans have delusions of grander when it comes to who they expect the next manager will be...
Yes and no.

We are afterall part of one biggest clubs in the world so it's understandable that expectations are high. The coaching position is one of the few things CFG can do without restrictions.

I don't think our next manager will be a big name. All I'm hoping that like with the recruiting we can snare a quality coach that will become a big name.

About delusions of grander your probably right but sometimes that's better than regarding your club as worthless.

Yes and no.

We are afterall part of one biggest clubs in the world so it's understandable that expectations are high. The coaching position is one of the few things CFG can do without restrictions.

I don't think our next manager will be a big name. All I'm hoping that like with the recruiting we can snare a quality coach that will become a big name.

About delusions of grander your probably right but sometimes that's better than regarding your club as worthless.

I mean some of the links to Arteta with some thinking that taking the reigns of Melbourne City wouldn't be a massive step down. There's one thing wanting the best for your club, another thing being realistic about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.