Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't even on the bench today.

As much as he was a cheap but useful addition I really can't see Pep keeiping him around as he just doesn't seem reliable.

I can see a promoted side picking him up.

He wasn't even on the bench today.

As much as he was a cheap but useful addition I really can't see Pep keeiping him around as he just doesn't seem reliable.

I can see a promoted side picking him up.

Linked with Newcastle irrc

I can't recall a game when he's played well. Very much doubt he's been a MOtM for us.
Never looked like he's really wanted to impress either Dr death or Pep enough.

Get rid ASAP
Well then let me help you,and your shit memory and consequently,hopefully,prevent you talking nonsense in the future.

How about the last game he played for us? All of 3 weeks back.......April 8th,versus Hull?

He bossed midfield,covered the field brilliantly and even weighed in with a fantatsic 25 yd goal,and was indeed voted MOTM.

Well then let me help you,and your shit memory and consequently,hopefully,prevent you talking nonsense in the future.

How about the last game he played for us? All of 3 weeks back.......April 8th,versus Hull?

He bossed midfield,covered the field brilliantly and even weighed in with a fantatsic 25 yd goal,and was indeed voted MOTM.
Ah. One MOtM performance whilst playing for us. Sorry, he can't be shit then. Let's extend his contract for 5 years.

Ah. One MOtM performance whilst playing for us. Sorry, he can't be shit then. Let's extend his contract for 5 years.

I think he's a very good player, bags of energy, has some presence on the pitch too, but he plays a game or two then he's f*cking injured again..... I'd say outside of the top 4/5 teams he'd be a regular starter. Unfortunaty we've no idea if he can take his game to the next level because he's nearly always in the treatment room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.