Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

And why wouldn't he? What has City done recently to show the fans they care about them????

No I know,he's in his right to say things,but if it is bye bye from Ste,then the club will also wave bye bye as well,so it is a case of liking it or lumping it really,harsh but true

God I wish we were back in the olden days.......at these times

Hahaha, best joke I've heard all day.
Far too many "AllRight Jacks" by the sound of things, who are happy to pay whatever price, and put up with the exploitation, and gradually easing out of the longterm city fanbase in place of the Tourist Day trippers.

As long as they are alright.

That has always been the case. There have been people priced out over the last 20 years with little protest. I guess over that time you were one of the "All right Jacks' along with the rest of us paying for season tickets.

We are damned if we do damned if we dont. If you dont renew it will not be noted as a protest by the club, theyll just sell it to Rupert from Oxford.
I didnt renew as soon as mine passed £400 a couple of seasons ago, my seat would of been empty for abut 5 seconds before somebody else replaced me. 20 years of being a season ticket holder over just like that

We are damned if we do damned if we dont. If you dont renew it will not be noted as a protest by the club, theyll just sell it to Rupert from Oxford.
I didnt renew as soon as mine passed £400 a couple of seasons ago, my seat would of been empty for abut 5 seconds before somebody else replaced me. 20 years of being a season ticket holder over like that

it is making a difference though. more empty seats and a worse atmosphere. we also struggle to sell out cup games. you can see the difference. you can see it when you look around swell, most people are 50 + years of age.

I didnt renew as soon as mine passed £400 a couple of seasons ago, my seat would of been empty for abut 5 seconds before somebody else replaced me. 20 years of being a season ticket holder over just like that
Do you think there's that many people waiting for tickets? I know that David Bernstein reckons that our core support is no more than 50,000 & won't be more than that for quite a long time.

If (and it is a big if) I renew, I am thinking of relocating from the Family Statnd Level 1, due to the empty seats and the shite atmosphere. Doe anyone know what the new prices are for South Stand Level 1 for an Adult and Under 16??

I cannot believe how badly the club is handling the renewel process this year. They are doing everything so underhanded it is untrue!! If I am going to be parting with £750, i at least want to know what options I have. It's like the club are saying "commit your money, but we are not telling you what you are getting for it"??

And why wouldn't he? What has City done recently to show the fans they care about them????
Give Well fried Pony a load of more dosh.

Look, I can accept when I am priced out.
I can accept that there are other people out there with more money who want to watch live football.

I acknowledge that in fairness, it isn't the mist expensive thing in the world...

But for me, I've lost that connect to the club I was born into.

3mths old I went to my first City match, I was in a baby buggy.
Thats irrelevant though.

It's like me saying I first flew with Etihad Airways when I was a baby, I've flew with them all my life... Bla Bla Bla.

What I want to see, for me, isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Such as a Safe Standing area for like minded people who are happy to support the team in a way in which they display passion.

Passion is non existant now, and if you show any Showshit court you out if the stadium, and won't think twice about banning you.

Enjoy this if you like it.
It's soulless, corporate, and I feel Football at the top needs to crash in order for it to level out and become again... The game if the people.

Not for the elite to promote their Corporations, stash money in other countries and so on.

Capitalism 1 - Football 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.