Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I reckon Marvin deserves a job in the ticket office. Maybe a honorary position if he's got better things to do with his time.

I don't get why people can't see that any rise is a bit of a piss take regardless of how cheap or how much value for money they think they currently are. I'm not too bad as this will be the first season my lad will be paying for his own, so in that regards i'm £430 better off but the club should actually be REDUCING ticket prices as there's no need for the increase with the amount of money in the game.

Poor show by the club and indefensible imo.

Not posted for years but fwiw here's my two penneth.

Had my seasoncard since Maine Road and I'm not renewing next year as are the lads I sit with. It's not the money, it's certainly not the football as we've been crap most of my life and I'd have never got one I the first place!

To be perfectly honest, it's just that football in general is not the same anymore. Atmospheres are rubbish at most ground's and the game has become sterile imo.

City have courted the corporate tourists and as with the other big clubs it has reflected in the drive for a "matchday experience". I just want a few beers and City with my mates, but that's the route the club have chosen, so good luck to them with it, it's just not for me.

I now have young kids and it's just time to spend more time with them and their Saturday morning teams. I'll miss not going every week but now we'll just do 4/5 games a year and make a day of it and hopefully catch a few like minded people doing the same thing.

I'm in the same boat as you, we're probably very similar in age. Its over for me for a while, but will come back to it in a few years time

Not renewing. Had enough of shit decisions going against us. Its got to the point where its preventing me from enjoying big games because you know what's coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.