Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he has turned down an extension to his deal at Barca.
More convincedthan ever we will buy him.
It might soften the blow if we sell aguero

No chance!!! He will stay there and we are building for the future. If we are going to spend big then do it on mbappe

No chance!!! He will stay there and we are building for the future. If we are going to spend big then do it on mbappe
My sentiments exactly but I do get aroused at the thought of Merlin and Messi in the same team

My sentiments exactly but I do get aroused at the thought of Merlin and Messi in the same team

A legend no doubt mate but will be a guaranteed starter, astronomical wages and would more than likely upset the balance of our rising stars? A couple of years ago then yeah maybe but Jesus, Leroy, Raheem and mbappe if so wanted should be the way forward imo

Is this the same a Messi that has scored 51 goals already this season that fans no longer want? Crazy but any deal would be ridiculous money

It'd be interesting if he came and actually ran at teams rather than falling into our umbrella football that we do much too often around the area. the

Apparently he has turned down an extension to his deal at Barca.
More convincedthan ever we will buy him.
It might soften the blow if we sell aguero

That report is from Marca which is a pro-Real Madrid paper, so go figure. He's going to extend, Barcelona always do the big contract negotiations after the end of the season as it's an obscene amount of money they're dealing with.

With Txiki's track record, we will probably sign this guy.

161ffae.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.