Talksport

Click on the 1430-1500 link for the Micky Gray - Perry Groves bile fest from yesterday.

You wouldn't have thought we had just won 5-0.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1494075600

Some might may say they've got a point or two, but fuck me they don't try to hide their dislike and bitterness.

I particularly enjoyed Gray when referring to Pep..."He hasn't got that knack in his brain to know what he needs to do" Fucking great insight there, Micky lad.

Click on the 1430-1500 link for the Micky Gray - Perry Groves bile fest from yesterday.

You wouldn't have thought we had just won 5-0.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1494075600

Some might may say they've got a point or two, but fuck me they don't try to hide their dislike and bitterness.

I particularly enjoyed Gray when referring to Pep..."He hasn't got that knack in his brain to know what he needs to do" Fucking great insight there, Micky lad.

Lol.

Am I missing something? Have United won the league?
Hasn't Mourinho just done a shitter job despite far greater experience in the league & playing turgid football?

Bit harsh that. Mr Mourinho didn't spend any money and has just used academy boys throughout.......

Don't forget all the referees were against him and their injury crisis was so bad they could only field a squad of £420 million+ against the mighty Celta Vigo.
I actually felt a bit sorry for him.

It's not though. You're just listening to the wrong programmes.

Try 'Trans Euro Express' and 'My Sporting Life' with Danny Kelly, or 'Up the Leagues' with Jeff Peters, to name but three.
No, thanks. Having TalkShite on is like having a sewer running through the middle of your living room, with some of the biggest turds in human history floating past.

No, thanks. Having TalkShite on is like having a sewer running through the middle of your living room, with some of the biggest turds in human history floating past.

How would you know if you don't actually listen to it?

Either that or you listen to programmes you don't actually like which is even more baffling.

i5xatt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.