City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I am in 315 in the cheap seats toward the back... if I leave at full time (I do most games) then there is a long wait to get out... whoever designed the new stand needs a slap as they could easily have added a second set of exits mid stand... instead you have thousands of people trying to get down half a dozen aisles... then you have a double door everybody has to funnel through... god help us if there is a real emergency as people will 100% get hurt... I have no doubt about it.

Nothing we can do about the exodus.. I left myself as mentioned... if I could get out easily at the final whistle I wouldn't go early

I do agree with that bit about the SS3. Terrible design.

It was a good job Otamendi scored with that 93rd minute header. If he'd headed it wide then Wayne Hennessy would have had to climb into the Family Stand (or Early Leavers Stand, as it is to be renamed for next season) and retrieve the ball from about 20 rows back himself.
You watch the replay of Otemendi goal, empty seats in SSL1 all over not only Family Stand as you & others keep saying.

I don't care about early leavers up to the individual for me like another poster it's the fuckers who arrive 10 mins late, get up 10 mins before HT & then arrive back 10 mins late all so they can stick another 6-7 pints down there knecks.

If we are going to slag off early leavers then tell the piss heads who miss more than the 10 minutes at the end.

I do agree with that bit about the SS3. Terrible design.

I mentioned this previously. Leaving the ground from the back takes an absolute age and I can fully understand why people in that stand might leave early.

In addition to the queueing on the stairs in the stand there is then the crush through the fire doors and then the crush onto the stairs exiting the ground. Its actually hard to fathom why it is so badly designed when you think of improved standards in stadium design over the years.

We are close to reaching a critical point where more people leave early than stay to the end and the traffic is at its worse 5 minutes before the game finishes, not at the end

It doesn't help our emptyhad reputation when match directors from Sky and BT instruct the Camera crews to get plenty of shots of empty seats something they don't do at any other ground.

Never bothered me about people leaving early,never seen the point in people moaning about it.
However,My daughter wasn't well during the palace game(nothing serious) and we left with 25 minutes to go.
Really,really surprised to see how many were also coming out......mental.

A tough question i belive that no one wants to answer is our support over the past few years has not been the greatest...the thing that sticks in my mind is the swansea game at home a few montgs back..swansea equalised with ten minutes to go,in the next 5 minutes streams of people started flooding out..this was an important game we were still in the title race at this point and needed the three points..it was pretty bad,i can understand it slightly being 4 0 up at an end of season game to palace (ca understand but still dont agree) but at that point the team needed support and a lot of fans just fucked off to get home twenty minutes earlier..shit support...by the time jesus scored in the lsst minute alot of people had left..missed a great moment and im kind of happy they did as serves them right lol.

The yonners who sit behind me in the Family Stand, and spend most of the game slagging off Sterling, always leave around the 75 minute mark. If I'm being honest, it's a welcome relief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.