West Brom -(h)- Tuesday 16 May

meeesh

Hi all,

My 2 season tickets will be available for the last home game of the season for the above game,as I'm away to Spain the day before.

Might help if I said where they are !! Block 230 (padded seats)

Any reasonable offers accepted,pm please

Last edited:
My 2 adult SC's are available in the CB stand, level 1, row X for this game; can hand cards to you after Leicester game or post; cost price is £75 for both

Thanks/ Mike

One ticket for Tuesday's West Brom game £25. Block 204, warm cushioned seat near halfway, next to hospitality and in the middle tier of the east stand. Perfect view and comfort. Please pm me. Cheers

One ticket for the WBA game. £25. Block131 near current tunnel. Paper ticket. Meet at ground. PM me please.

Gone now.

Last edited:
My seasoncard is available for the WBA game. South stand level 3, block 318, Row R half way up. Great seat - £15. PM me if interested. Can hand over either before Leicester game once I have swiped in or after the game.

***** NOW SOLD **********************************

Last edited:
Two together in 305 (East Stand) available. £40 for the pair.

I've decided to give the Singing Section a go for this game.

One ticket for Tuesday's West Brom game £25. Block 204, warm cushioned seat near halfway, next to hospitality and in the middle tier of the east stand. Perfect view and comfort. Please pm me. Cheers
Still available. It's my season card and is available after the Leicester game. Cheers

# now sold thanks #

Last edited:
Can't make it to Tuesday's game. If anyone knows anybody who could do with 2 tickets let me know and I'll ring the Ground and get paper tickets issued. We'd rather give them to someone who's been priced out if possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.