Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Txiki's track record, we will probably sign this guy.

161ffae.png
Just sen this on the morning news and that was my thought as well.

He's the top of the tree in world football but he had to start and grow somewhere... And with the facilities we now have we could be producing the next Messi and yet never discover him as he isn't allowed to grow and flourish due to not being given first team chances.

Yes many fans can be impatient and want everything now but that's the Mainstream media's doing, continuously questioning Pep whilst ignoring other managers...

Expect nothing and be surprised if we get something :)

I'd love Messi at City.
But I'm happy to wait xxxxx years for our Messi.

Season tickets are up for renewal so Neymar, Messi and something big going to happen, club get the money and lots of publicity but in reality no chance on either. Provides perfect smokescreen for Tixi et al to target and sign the players we actually need without too much fuss. Win win situation all round for the club.

From TMW.....

According to latest Spanish sources, 29-year old Argentinian star winger/forward Lionel Messi, after having been seemingly close to say Barcelona FC farewell, has agreed with Blaugrana on a new contract, lasting until June 2022, featuring a 30 million euros net annual salary. The official announcement will be probably delivered after Liga race is set.

It would be a big statement but no thank you. He's on the decline and taking Barcelona with him.
And there's the little matter of the young Spanish lad from the academy *name escapes me, who'll turn out alright if he's half as good as Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.