Players On Loan

THE SUMMER TRANSFERS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT MAYBE IN THE MODERN HISTORY OF CITY .
BUT WE NEED AN AMAZING SCOUTING EYE BECAUSE OF WE NEED AT LEAST 7 PLAYERS , MOST OF THEM WILL PLAY OR COMPETE STRONGLY FOR A STARTING ROLE .
WE CAN NOT SPEND 400 MILLION POUND FOR THE PLAYERS WE NEED AND , SO WE NEED SUPERB WORK FROM TXIKI .
EX : WE CAN NOT SIGNING WITH EDERSON + AURIER + MENDY + HENRIQUE + WEIGEL + BONUCCI + ISCO + SANCHEZ , THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE
SO WE NEED TXIKI + OUE SCOUTS TO FIND A VERY GOOD NOT FAMOUS TALENTS WITH LOW PRICE .
ALSO , WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD TALENTS THAT CAN PLAY FOR US AND SAVE US ALOT OF MILLIONS : MOOY IS BETTER THAN FERNANDO OR DELPH , ROBERTS IS MILES BETTER THAN NAVAS , MAFFEO THAN BOTH OF SAGNA AND ZABALETA AND IN MY OPINION DENAYER DESERVES A CHANCE , ..... ETC

I am sorry, I didn't do it.

With the limited space we've got, and the fact that Unal can't get a work permit, I doubt any of them will be back in the first team next season.

Bony- Sell to Turkey/China/whoever we can. £15m will do.
Hart- Sell to some high-end PL club. Doubt we have much choice.
Mangala- Sell to Spain, Portugal, Italy, makes no difference.
Denayer- Loan out again, doesn't matter where. We'll sell him eventually.
Nasri- Sell if we can. Will probably be another loan.
Roberts- Loan to Bournemouth/West Ham/Newcastle etc. See how he does in the PL.
Unal- Loan to the best club in the best league who will play him regularly.
Maffeo- Keep around the first team. Let him grow.
Angelino- Loan back out, somewhere a bit better this time.
Mooy- Probably getting sold, but I think we should give him a chance.
García, Celina, Moreno- Loan back out. There's no rush.

Anyone I'm missing?

Agree with most of this. But it would be pretty harsh to Denayer to loan him out for a fourth consecutive season. He's a good player and I'm disappointed we never gave him a chance. Hope he can find success with a permanent move this summer. I think we'll take a hit on Nasri and sell for 12-15m which is a great bargain out there for someone.

Roberts, Unal, Maffeo, Angelino, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Celina, Moreno.....wow, so many prospects. I think Aleix Garcia is the one most likely to make it.

Roberts has done very well. (However so has Scott Sinclair).

His game time has tapered off but he gets credit for maintaining his level as an impact sub. The lack of minutes should not be a reflection on him. Celtic have won the league and a cup without breaking sweat – Roberts played a big part. As the pressure has come off the league games and given his loan is coming to an end Celtic have been playing other players – that is understandable. There is always that conflict in a loan where their own interests and the players interests are not aligned. Celtic have an eye on next year and he will not be there.

Subject to what goes on in the summer I think he has a chance with our squad. He suits the front 3 formation very well and can play either wing (although he is very one footed and therefore predictable). He could do a job as back up especially if Navas moves on as expected.
His game time picked up rather than tapered off compared to the start of the season. He's also played more than I for one thought he had:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/patrick-roberts/leistungsdaten/spieler/225452

Squad: 30, Starting eleven: 17, Substituted in: 12, On the bench: 1, Suspended: 0, Injured: 5

For 7 goals and 12 assists in the SPL. 9 goals and 17 assists in total.

Would we have been higher in the league if we had the loan players at City this year. I know the full back area may still have been a problem and you obviously can't have a panel of 50 but I think that some of the loan players are better than what we have here. I am guessing that Pep does not want to bring back Nasri Mangala Denayer etc. but without spending a lot of money are there many better players out there

From De telegraf

Brands had his say on Oleksandr Zinchenko, who joined PSV on loan from Manchester City until June 2018 at the start of this season, and admitted the Ukraine international's stay at the club could come to a premature end following his inability to secure regular first-team action.

"We have yet to make a final decision on Oleksandr," Brands added.

"But if we are unable to offer him more game time than this season, we might be better off giving his place in the squad to one of our own youngsters."

The 20-year-old has made 11 Eredivisie appearances this term, starting just four times.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ps...-terminate-zinchenko-deal#A4eKFHk8ILb88cxv.99

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.