The Boxing thread

I dont rate Parker at all, I thought Takam would beat him to be honest, and though he didnt I thought he exposed him a fair bit (Couldnt miss with that left hook). After Saturdays performance I think there will be a lot of 2nd tier heavyweights queuing up to face him, if I was Wilder id be looking at unification ASAP.

As for GGG/Canelo its about time, the fight pretty much everyone wanted to see, made even more appetising after GGGs under par performance vs Jacobs. Still fancy GGG to stop him though.

Parker hasn't progressed like i thought he would, ok he's unbeaten and got a belt but not won in style. Miles off AJ who would destroy him if rumours are right he's next up. Also thought Parker threw a shit house shot at that kid who was already down. Not got buisness.

Parker hasn't progressed like i thought he would, ok he's unbeaten and got a belt but not won in style. Miles off AJ who would destroy him if rumours are right he's next up. Also thought Parker threw a shit house shot at that kid who was already down. Not got buisness.

Yep, not too bad attacking, but his defensive skills leave a lot to be desired, and he has this weird habit of working for 2 minutes in the round then taking the last (and usually most important) minute of the round off.

Parker is piss poor for me, I can't see him troubling either Wilder or AJ.

Both the Fury's would tear him apart (believe Hughie will be fighting Parker next)

The likes of Chisora, Briggs & Whyte would also all do a job on him.

Hate all this mandatory shit just crack on. There's fighters ahead of Hughie who deserve a shot at the WBO.

Not watched the fight yet but heard its another controversial decision. Cant say im surprised Josh Warrington is nothing more than a ticket seller, Selby and Frampton would take the piss

One had it even, think the others had him by 4 rnds, not sure how they scored that. Warrington like you said is a cash cow for Warren and he'll pick his fights carefully. Good energy but soft hands, not world level for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.