93.20 Documentary

GX Blue

Keep seeing this being made on inside City. People like De Jong, Aguero and Mancini all taking part. Chappy tweeted this morning he's going interviewing Mario about it today.
Should be a good watch. Anyone know when it's being released?

Keep seeing this being made on inside City. People like De Jong, Aguero and Mancini all taking part. Chappy tweeted this morning he's going interviewing Mario about it today.
Should be a good watch. Anyone know when it's being released?
It's 5 years to the day this Saturday
So maybe for then

Is there anywhere you can get the full sky coverage of the match including pre and post match?

I had it all on my old virgin box and I'd nearly worn it out I'd watched it so many times, but it stopped working a few weeks ago

Is there anywhere you can get the full sky coverage of the match including pre and post match?

I had it all on my old virgin box and I'd nearly worn it out I'd watched it so many times, but it stopped working a few weeks ago
I have the second half and post match studio on my computer. Have no idea if I'm allowed to upload it though?

I bought a DVD of the game from someone on here. Cannot remember who.

Still got it somewhere in my house but no DVD player anymore.

We had Chappy at a disabled supporters meeting recently, he travelling the world to do interviews for this and says it will be one hell of a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.