Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kyle fella on TSN 2 speaks a lot of sense, very good pundit, he just calls it as it is.

Just saying now about Wenger saying he would have told people in April and May what he will do and still no word, leaving the club in limbo for forward planning etc. Wenger was just on then saying 'Arsenal will not have a director of football' paraphrased. He was saying that is not his decision or at least should not be and how he has to much power really at the club.

That Kyle fella on TSN 2 speaks a lot of sense, very good pundit, he just calls it as it is.

Just saying now about Wenger saying he would have told people in April and May what he will do and still no word, leaving the club in limbo for forward planning etc. Wenger was just on then saying 'Arsenal will not have a director of football' paraphrased. He was saying that is not his decision or at least should not be and how he has to much power really at the club.
I took it as him saying he'd rather leave than work with one, as opposed to it being his decision.

Ahh i may need to listen again as it was in the back ground.

You reckon he will walk or stay? i think he is wanting to stay but everyone is saying leave, even his mate Dein i think.
I think the board want to keep him, but he's waiting to see what happens at PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.