Victor Valdes

makes sense, free back-up and good shot stopper, all we really need.

Pep bought his keeper in Bravo and has to make him work, there are other areas which haven't had investment and thus absolutely need it.

Bravo is shit though. It was a mistake and didn't work out, just like Mangala, Bony, Sinclair and Rodwell. They were soon moved on and replaced, and hopefully Bravo will be too.

I don't think Valdes would be the answer though.

Seems a bit odd that we get linked with crazy bids for Neymar - pretty sure we put a world record bid in last summer but in reality we need to throw some serious money at full backs and a goalkeeper. We really need to get our priorities right this summer and I'm sure we will.

makes sense, free back-up and good shot stopper, all we really need.

Pep bought his keeper in Bravo and has to make him work, there are other areas which haven't had investment and thus absolutely need it.
Makes zero sense,valdes is passed it,the keeper is the most important player in a pep team imo

Bravo is shit though. It was a mistake and didn't work out, just like Mangala, Bony, Sinclair and Rodwell. They were soon moved on and replaced, and hopefully Bravo will be too.

I don't think Valdes would be the answer though.
Bravo will be #1 next season and Pep & him will have to make it click.

Bravo was an excellent keeper for Barcelona, and while I know he has had a bad season, I trust that he will improve next season if given a fit Vinny and better fullbacks. He wants to learn English and I think that will help as well. As others have said, we may wait a season for a new starting GK due to the more pressing needs elsewhere, and the Premier League is probably the hardest league to adapt to in the world, especially for a goalkeeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.