Full Backs?

Historically as well: Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Maicon, Carlos Alberto, Branco, Djalma Santos, Nilton Santos..

Historically Brazil played 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 double 6 without classic wingers crossing in from the byline but with playmakers, so Brazilian fullbacks covered the entire flank up and down. They produce great attacking fullbacks.
You mean the 4-2-2-2? That's been popular this season with Monaco and Leipzig, although not as fashionable as 3-4-3, but the same premise, fullbacks dominating their respective flanks.

You mean the 4-2-2-2? That's been popular this season with Monaco and Leipzig, although not as fashionable as 3-4-3, but the same premise, fullbacks dominating their respective flanks.
Or "the corpse **** 4-4-2" as it was known on here...

Yes, 4-2-2-2. Atletico Madrid have been playing that for some time too, but with Griezmann it's been a little more like 4-2-3-1 in the last couple of years.

Is he a belter Dax?
He is. I don't want to over hype him coz he does have some flaws, but as far as fullbacks go, he is the most exciting one I've seen since Dani Alves at Sevilla.

He is a cross between Cuadrado ( Similar athletism, and rapidness) Dani Alves ( the movement but not as good of a crosser) and Dembele (the two footed dribbling and cutting style on top speed). The fukker purrs like no other fullback.

Okay he has flaws. Gets caught up field, takes plays off when tired and doesn't run full pelt back every once in a while.... All minor issues.

I'm a big fan :-)

Nelson Semedo is the ideal RB. If we get him and Mendy I'd be very happy. Especially since Semedo's price is something like 40m euros, with Mendy at 50m euros (I think that's reasonable), 90m euros for two young world class fullbacks will be great.

He is. I don't want to over hype him coz he does have some flaws, but as far as fullbacks go, he is the most exciting one I've seen since Dani Alves at Sevilla.

He is a cross between Cuadrado ( Similar athletism, and rapidness) Dani Alves ( the movement but not as good of a crosser) and Dembele (the two footed dribbling and cutting style on top speed). The fukker purrs like no other fullback.

Okay he has flaws. Gets caught up field, takes plays off when tired and doesn't run full pelt back every once in a while.... All minor issues.

So he sparkles? All I need to know :)

But look at our recent signings from the Portuguese League, Fernando, Mangala and Garcia !
So we choose better next time.

If we discounted every league we've made poor signings from we'd have all our scouts in the Macedonian second division.

Do for me that fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.