Leicester (H) 13/5/17 Ticket(s) Available

2 adult seasoncards available South Stand Level 1 Singing (standing) section next to away fans. Meet in City Square to swipe in. On the ticket website it seems that you can only get 2 together in SS L3 at £58 each, so will I get abuse for asking for £70 the two? PM me with phone number if interested

Looking to buy some more tickets for Leicester online. Red blocks are supposed to indicate limited tickets still available but when you then look into a particular red block there is nothing showing as available. This applies to many blocks....does anyone know what's going on here???.

usual when very limited tickets available so the ones that are available are probably in someones basket waiting for payment.
how many tickets were you looking for?

Ian

interesting conversation on this thread.. although the usual B''''''s always about money.. Last season I sold a ticket to a fan (for £10) who insisted he has never paid more to get in. Understandable when the last Chelsea home game (early kickoff) season ticket holders were giving their spares away for free to some lucky fans outside of the ground just before kickoff. Even the touts have been struggling to sell theirs at times this season. my average game price is £39.47 would you have paid that for the Wednesday night Watford game when the ticket office was selling them for less?

Just waiting on confirmation but I may have 3 spare (1st tier 131 - yes sat next to me) for Saturday if you are interested PM me
Shocking that no one wants to go but me

usual when very limited tickets available so the ones that are available are probably in someones basket waiting for payment.
how many tickets were you looking for?

Ian

Cheers.....but went to the stadium this morning and got sorted.

Got 1 adult & 1 child seat available v Leicester
South Stand 3rd Tier
Block 315

⚽️ £30 for the pair ⚽

PM pls

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.